Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday Random Itunes


Ok, back to an old regularly scheduled feature, and not too original either!
Fire up the ol' Itunes, hit party shuffle, and let your private music be the window that people use to make snap judgements about you.

Ready? OK!

Straight In At 37: The Beautiful South
Don't Stop: Fleetwood Mac
Carolina on My Mind: James Taylor
Bigot Sunshine: Tonic
Top of the Pops: The Smithereens
Plush: Stone Temple Pilots
Into the Gap: Thompson Twins
Let's Go Crazy: Prince
Reelin' & Rockin': Chuck Berry
Criminal: Fiona Apple

There...now go judge me!

Todays mini-adventure: I'm off to Union Square. It's the weekend of the big Cal-USC game, and there is a giant pep rally downtown. My cousins from LA (attends USC) are in town and I get to show them around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home