Thursday, September 15, 2005

You know...


Ever have one of those weeks? Sorta blah, no inspiration, no motivation...just, well, blah?
Or is it just me?

This was one of those weeks. I think this whole layoff ordeal is starting to sink in a little. It's not really all that stressful (yet) but it is making me think about things differently. Like, what will I be doing in a month? I mean, I know that for the first couple of months, I'll be "enjoying" the time off, but it won 't be all that emotionally or intellectually challenging............or will it???

Now that I'm jotting this stuff down, the creative juices are flowing and a bunch of ideas are starting to fly at me all at once.
I could take a writing class. Now you're thinking "hey, notJoey, why would you need to take a writing class. So what if your tenses don't match, your comma usage is inconsistent, your spelling is "creative", and other errors that I don't even know the name of? You write good already!" (see?)
Trust me, it would be good for me. Good for everyone.

But I'm digressing, again. I just wanted to whine about my lack of inspiration and the layoff this week and now I'm excited about taking a writing class, or maybe even a cooking class. Damn, I can't even do pathetic very well.

So here I am, about to take an epic journey, a journey that could alter the way that we look at the world, a journey that will prove once and for all; what am I doing here, why am I doing it, and what's gonna happen after I'm done doing whatever it is that I've been doing...and will it hurt, that's important, I'm not a big fan of the physical pain.


That's pretty much it.



(oh, the movie trailer-ish dramatic speech there at the end? well I'm not a very dramatic person in real-life, so in blog-life, I get to be a little dramatic. Deal with it, Bitch!)

see, there it is again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home