Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Cool (or funny) Stuff for Now!

Everyone's favorite church-lady, Harriet Miers has her very own blog:
Here!

Also, this is interesting only for a small group of people.

And possibly my favorite story (now just about everywhere...)
Bombing the Smurfs for peace!
See it now!

I've only got 2 more days of employment before I'm free and it's finally starting to sink in. When I first got this info, 6 weeks ago, I was thrilled, relieved and excited. Then after a couple of weeks, I started to realize, HOLY SHIT, I WON'T HAVE A JOB!!! Not a good feeling...
Now, I'm happy again. I'm really looking forward to some time off, the Oaxaca vacation is right around the corner, and the home dust bunnies are growing quite large and are almost ready for harvesting. Plus, I get to go to Peets every morning, grab a croissant at either Chestnut ST Bakery, or Emporio Rulli, and walk up the Fillmore St hill for my excercise. I'll just have to make the best of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home