Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday Itunes Party Shuffle

Hey kids, it's that time again, so fire up that Itunes, hit "party shuffle", blush with embarrassment as your worst guilty pleasure songs (Hanson and C&C Music Factory over here) pop up to remind you of what you like when you're drunk!

Here goes nuthin'

The Time Warp--Rocky Horror Picture Show
I Confess--English Beat
The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight--REM
As Time Goes By--Jimmy Durante (Sleepless in Seattle)
Doctor! Doctor!--Thompson Twins
Is It Really So Strange--The Smiths
School Days--Chuck Berry
Kiss--Tom Jones (the Prince song)
Games Without Frontiers --Peter Gabriel
What Happened--Sublime

Nothing too bad there. I keep waiting for the wife's music to start showing up (Janet Jackson, Neil Diamond). Heck, I could live with that too. Although, if you notice, I still haven't had anything since the mid-90's. That's starting to bother me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home