Thursday, November 10, 2005

Greetings and (aaaah--choooooo!)


Allergies. Don't you hate them? And that word, All-er-gy. It almost sounds French.
I think that's what my problem is today. (and no, I don't have to come up with a problem every day)
It rained here over the past 2 nights and many times that kicks up my allergies. Stuffy head, itchy eyes, runny nose, sneezing and the ol' brain just feels like it's filled with too much cotton. Waaaaa for me.

Ok, enough of that, on to the meat (if I may) of this post.
There isn't any, meat, that is. I went to Real Foods (a local organic supermarket) and picked up some frozen foods for snacking. I got veggie chicken nuggets, veggie pizza rolls, veggie taquitos, veggie egg rolls...blah, blah, blah. Now, I'm no vegetarian, I loves my meat, but these items looked and sounded good. So yes, I fell for the marketing. No big whoop though, these weren't new products for me, I've tried most of this stuff over the years.

I think I'll lay low today...it's starting to get cloudy, I'm hopped up on allergy medication, and it's Thursday.

Wow, what a worthless blog post. I'll try to do better next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home