Monday, March 20, 2006

My Favorite Article of the Year (so far)

I can't believe it. Someone actually wrote the article that has been bouncing around in my head for the past 4 years.

Read this!

In a similar vein, I was listening to KFOG the other morning when the news with Peter Finch came on. He usually does the "he said, she said" type of news. You know, "the While House claims 'X', while the Democrats say 'Y'." It's a great way to avoid doing any research and reporting...just repeat what each side says and you move on. There is no check to see if 'X' or 'Y' has any truth to it.
Anyway, the topic was the Feingold Censure resolution and how the Democrats want to censure the president for breaking the law. The "she said" part was a VP Cheney quote saying "if Al Qiada is talking to someone in this country, we want to listen."

And then we moved on to some other story.
Here's what pissed me off.
NOBODY DISAGREES WITH WHAT THE VICE PRESIDENT SAID!
(scary thought, I know)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home