Thursday, February 16, 2006

Cheney's Got A Gun

By now everyone has heard the news that the Vice President of the United States of America, shot a 78 year-old-man in the face, with a shotgun.
If you haven't heard, or are wondering what's the big deal about Dick Cheney, the US Vice President, shooting an old man of 78 years, in the face (with a shotgun), then just try to remember your reaction the last time a sitting Vice President shot someone, and compare it to now.

After waiting 5 days, Dick Cheney (the shooter and the Vice President of the United States of America) finally decided that it was ok to speak out, but only on Fox"News", which isn't surprising.
Shoot, if I'd shot someone, I'd rather be interviewed by a friend, someone who will understand and take my side in the situation...but alas, I'm just a private citizen and I doubt that FoxNews would feel the need to make nice with me since I cannot provide them with access and power.

You really have to laugh at the people complaining that the "media" are making a too big of a deal out of this...
"A Blowjob? Well, we need 24/7 coverage on every cable channel, but shooting someone in face with a shotgun? Nothing to see here, move along."

Oh well, just another day in crazyland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home