Thursday, February 02, 2006

Friday Random Tunes plus housekeeping

Ok,
It's Friday (in 7-ish hours) and I'll probably forget to update itsjoey unless I do it now. It's been a busy week for me. I've had 2 (TWO!!) scheduled activities this week and I'm exhausted.

Here are the 10 random ITunes on my party shuffle.

Bus Stop - The Hollies
Ohh La La - The Ditty Bops
China Grove - The Doobie Brothers
Try Me! - James Brown
Nothing Can Come Between Us - Sade
You're My Best Friend - Queen
Ma 'Tit Fille - Buckwheat Zydeco
Belle - Jack Johnson (my newest purchase "In Between Dreams" CD...love it!)
Drive - REM
Voulez Vous - ABBA

Interesting subtle French theme going on there. I wonder what's up with that.

On to the housekeeping:

My flickr page has been updated to include our Antwerp pictures from 2002. Man, that seems like such a long time ago.
Also, my Virtual Tourist page has been updated with info and images about our Oaxaca trip.

Virtual Tourist
Fickr Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home