Friday, January 20, 2006

Tan Rested and Ready

Ok...So I've spent a good part of the last 2 weeks uploading ALL of our CDs into Itunes, not just the "good ones" that we aren't tired of yet.
It comes to 3897 songs.
I picked through all of this and created my own folder of songs.
That has 3497 songs. (I guess that I buy the bulk of the music in our house...but this collection started in college)
So, now this truly will reflect my tastes. I cannot be embarrassed by any of this anymore. I take full ownership for the Celine Dion song, Jewel, The Carpenters etc...
(in fairness, you can include A Flock of Seagulls and Andy Gibb as well, so it doesn't appear to be gender-based)

Ok, the new and improved version starts now.

All Just To Get To You--Joe Ely
Life Less Ordinary--Carbon Leaf
Girl--Beck
I Second That Emotion--Smokey Robinson
All Of My Heart--ABC
Here With Me--Dido
Oye Como Va--Santana
You Can't Catch Me--Chuck Berry
Sweet And Tender Hooligan--The Smiths
Love Spreads--The Stone Roses

Even I like this list.

1 Comments:

At 1/20/2006 12:17:00 PM, Blogger penny said...

My gf got me the Bose sound dock system for my ipod. Now it sounds as if we have live concerts going on in the living room. Unbelievable. We're so tossing out the large stereo and speakers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home