Monday, November 28, 2005

Friday's Itunes Party, TODAY!

So, I'm thinkin' 'bout Itunes, getting ready to fire up the ol party shuffle and let the chips fall where they may, when I realize that I'm missing a few songs from my Itunes library. Like Neil Diamond, Abba, B-52s, Echo+Bunnymen etc... I've got the CDs, but I guess I didn't copy them into Itunes. Some of it is the wife's music (Neil, Abba...nothing wrong with them. I'm not a judger), some CDs must've been in the car when I did most of the transferring to Itunes, so I decided to get those "lost" CDs into the computer before I gave you another incomplete representation of my music.

I haven't finished this project yet, but I feel it's my duty to plug away and give you (the people) a taste, a tease, an amuse bouche (if you will) of what's available in my playlist. Most of you won't even be able to tell the difference...but I can, and isn't that really all that matters?

OK...let's see if any of that new music made it to this weeks list:

Say Goodbye--Dave Matthews Band
To Cut a Long Story Short--Spandau Ballet
Here and Now--Del Amitri (a newly added song)
Caribbean Blue--Enya (another new song!)
Guns of Navarone--Special AKA
Clubland--Elvis Costello
The New Pollution--Beck (new!)
The Pretender--Jackson Browne
Join Together--The Who
The Ledge--The Replacements


and there you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home