Friday, August 05, 2005

While you (and only you) wait for part 2

I took part in the marches and protests leading up the US war in Iraq. I didn't see the threat. I didn't understand why we were going to Iraq when we still hadn't caught the guy who planned the September 11th attacks. I assumed Saddam had WMDs, but I figured you go to war because of what you know, not what you assume. We didn't know for sure and the evidence didn't convice me, nor did it convince many millions of people around the world.

Why am I telling you this? I found this. Click on the red button.
It's a sobering reminder of the cost of war in terms of human life.
And this doesn't include the Iraqi citizens that we're supposed to be liberating.


OK, now back to your regulary scheduled fluff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home