Wednesday, August 03, 2005

the birth


Good Morning. What the hell am I supposed to say here? I read blogs all the time (when I'm not busy working) and always have the witty, charming, funny, sarcastic, insightful and deep responses, comeback, and thoughts, but now that I've got to put my "name" to some of this, I'm drawing the biggest blank you've ever seen drawn...well, except for all of the padding that I've written above.

Ok, quick bio: 40, married, no kids, living in SF, CA. I've got a boring job for a good internet company

Interests: Food/Cooking, Travel, Politics, Pro Sports (real and fantasy) and History.

I'm guess I'm supposed to add lists of my favorite music or concerts, or movies or tv shows to give more insight into what or who I am. Actually all that does is give easy reasons for people to make fun of me...as if there aren't enough already. Oh well, I'll get over that and make some lists anyway. Later. Not now.

Ok, that's it for the first post ever. It's not the greatest, but it only took 10 minutes, so I should get some credit for that...right? Right??? (who am I talking to here?)

2 Comments:

At 8/03/2005 12:39:00 PM, Blogger penny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8/03/2005 12:40:00 PM, Blogger penny said...

As my friend told me, "Welcome to the world of bloggers!"

I wondered the very same things you've written here and decided to not worry about what anyone thinks.

It's all about YOU!

Blog On!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home